woohoo! i had so much fun yesterday at at the lake my friends Jingles, Fluffy, Smurf, Katie, Tiff, and Bigs. I couldn't ask for a better group of friends. And im ubber sunburned ion my shoulders lolz
Posted by demonickin0 at 11:16 AM CDT
Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post
L.I.T. is over
leader in training program is over and i had an amazing time. I hope to my compadre's next years as C.I.T.
L.I.T. week one is over...
Alright well if you have read the prevous post it said i was headed to camp for 3 weeks so i', on my day off to rest, wash clothes etc. well it was incredably fun and I learned alot, my bunk mates are great. Ian, Elliot, Andrew, Chris, and Garret, are my buds and this will be a great next two weeks, I'll post all the pictures in a couple weeks.
theme of camp for week 1 was superhero week...me as one of the jokers clowns is pretty freaky. I'll show yall later. peace out.
Posted by demonickin0 at 10:29 PM CDT
Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post
Headin to camp
Okay so tommarow headin to camp for 3 weeks. I'm going as an L.I.T. or Leader In Training. Three weeks chillin at wapsie learning new skills and haven fun. Since I've been back from California I've been just chillin with friends and livin it up.
Im back/ phone fail!
Well I got back from california last night and have been chillin. Well california was very fuin. great seeing them for the first time in like 5 years. While I was there I went to Venice Beach, and saw a very fun guy walk on glass, and btw while I was at the beach I had forgotten to take the phone out of my pocket before I got in the ocean, well least to say I swam with it, its broken, and had to gt a new one, aprox. 180 numbers gone. Well Im back on the rise with 53 so far. well it was a very good trip and am looking forward to seeing them and cali again sometime soon.
I am now a junior!!! muwahahahaha!!! another year closer to graduation and then to college!! so pumped, upper classman!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well the last day of school was last thursday so me and a bunch of people went down to ellis park and had a barbeque and hung out listenin to music and that shit. So much fun, great to hang with the crew, oh and thwe burger were like composite wood, but whatev it was still awesome. then yesterday I went to the pool for a couple hours which was fun, shoulders got burned but sall good. and this morning at 11 am I'm gettin on a plane to californ-I-A!! WOOHOOO!!!!! alas only three day, but none the less three days to live it up with my cousins, aunt and uncle.
K, so a couple weeks ago my phone charger broke, and I was like okay doesnt look to hard, so I put it back together more or less then I plugged it in and I did this for about a week, thats when the ghetto charger finally stopped working, so I looked around and went to coralville mall where I got another charger for free. Well that night the charger and my phone were connected and they were in my pocket, as I decended the stairs to the basement the charger end broke, making twice this has happened, I again pieced it together and it lasted around one work week, so I was like okay no more fails, so after school on monday I ride way over to the sprint store which is like a 10 minute or so ride from Jeff to there on bike, so I get there right, they find the charger and so I check for my wallet. Thats when I realized I had left my wallet at school in my backpack, oh and by the way its raining, so I get back on my bike, ride all the way back to Jefferson, get my wallet, then ride all the way back and purchase the charger. Then I ride to the market to pick something up when, earlier that day my mother had picked it up, me not knowing because my phone was dead. SO finally I get home and my mom had gone out of town for 6 days and I had been late and didn't see her off.
Talk about a fail.
Martial Art Movie Reviews
Topic: Movie(s) of the Week
Well I ve seen alot of martial art movies and I have compiled my top 10 favorite...
1) Prodical Sun [Bai ga jai]- (10/10) Action and Slight Comedy, Absolutely amazing martial art film showing true wing chun and great storyline.
2) Enter the Dragon [Jing wu men]- (10/10) Action and Drama, Showing Bruce Lee's in my favorite performance. In a story about a martial artist agrees to spy on a reclusive crime lord using his invitation to a tournament there as cover.
3) Fearless [Huo Yuan Jia]- (9/10) Jet Li's Final Martial arts epic, providing a true story about a warrior who became the best.
4) Dragon Tiger Gate [Lung Fu Moon]- (9/10) Action/Fantasy, Great storyline and Martial arts mayhem, totlally awesome movie. Its about three young martial arts masters emerge from the back streets of Hong Kong to help the powerless fight injustice.
5) Hero [Ying Xiong]- (8.5/10) Jet Li and a martial arts movie, and a fantastic story of how one man defeated three assassins who sought to murder the most powerful warlord in pre-unified China.
6) Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon [Wo Hu Cang Long]- (8/10)Action, Wonderful martial arts along with an interesting story with twists and all round great movie. A story of two warriors in pursuit of a stolen sword and a notorious fugitive are led to an impetuous, physically-skilled, teenage nobleman's daughter, who is at a crossroads in her life.
7) The Legend of Drunken Master- (8/10) Action, With Jackie Chan, funny and awesome storyline, aswell as alot of action.
8) The One- (7.5/10) Action and Sci-fi, Bruce Li in a movie about the multiverse theory, and just awesome martial arts. an epic story of a sheriff's deputy fights an alternate universe version of himself who grows stronger with each alternate self he kills.
9) The Karate Kid- (7.5/10) Action and Family, In my opinion an instant classic about a boy who gets bullied, learns martial arts, and teaches the bullies a lesson.
10) Kamen no ninja Aka-Kage- (7/10) Action, A movie about frickin ninjas, what more could you want?
Posted by demonickin0 at 4:44 PM CDT
Updated: 05/25/09 2:28 PM CDT
Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post
Single and moving on
Well my girl friend broke up with me today, first trying to do it over texting, but i was like unacceptable. So anyway in the beginning i was like i dont know how this will work cause we are so different, but i was like, i like her and she likes me so ill just over look it, well shes like were so different and in my head im like i said that, thanks for stealing my lines. You know i couldnt care less right now, im kinda mad only because it was an utter waste of my time. well thats basically all that is new in my life this May 22, peace to the people.
Newer | Latest | Older